This is my most popular package – especially among successful senior professionals or rising executives getting ready to conduct a strategic job search.
To succeed in today’s job market, it’s critical to define your professional brand. It’s also important to provide a clear sense of the value you bring to an employer. My customized resume development process will serve as a head start on your interview preparation, and the strategic tools and resources included in this package will boost your job-search efforts.
- Together, we’ll tell your story, highlight your professional accomplishments, and define your unique strengths by crafting a branded, compelling resume.
- You’ll convey why you’re a strong hire with a cover letter that can be customized to different positions and situations.
- You’ll have one hour of job-search and interview coaching with Laurie (and the option to purchase more) to refine your strategy and efforts. Topics can include how to identify target companies, prepare for an interview, or draft a follow-up letter.
- You’ll also receive my 8 Days to LinkedIn Success online program to learn how to best utilize this popular online professional networking site.
- You’ll save time later on with a customizable Word template of a post-interview follow-up letter or other job search correspondence.
- You’ll be ahead of the game with three of my most popular strategic resources: the Interview Pocket Rx: One-Minute Solutions to Ace the Interview book and two eBooks: How to Get the Most from Your Professional References and 80 Savvy Questions to Ask during an Interview.
You’ll be confident and ready to begin your next job search or pursue a great opportunity that may cross your path.
The Career Advancement Package starts at:
$495 for new college graduates and entry-level professionals
$795 for mid-career professionals
$995 for senior vice presidents and above
Upgrade for $250 to include LinkedIn Profile Development:
- Strengthen your professional online presence with a LinkedIn profile that complements your resume and cover letter and is written in a way that will not reveal your job search intentions if you’re currently employed.
- Your new profile content is delivered in a Word document along with a copy of our time-saving 22-page Insider’s Guide to Updating Your LinkedIn Profile eBook that systematically walks you through the process.
But I just need a new resume. I don’t need everything in this package.”
I hear this quite often. My experience is a successful job search nearly always requires more than “just a resume.” My goal is always to set you up for success. This package does just that.
That said, custom resume-only quotes are available upon request.